The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course”.
- Provide a business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access to finance & technology)
- Post startUp (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within the mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Important Information / Notice
- The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Application Closing Date: 20th November 2020.