9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Applications are invited to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Retail Strategy & Operations
Location: Lagos, NG
- This role will have overall responsibility for the Retail Sales Strategy Conceptualization, Development & Implementation for aggressive growth aimed at driving high performance and operational efficiency by ensuring that targets and service levels are achieved. Provide leadership for the implementation of 9mobile projects and initiatives through the Retail experience centres to drive competitive advantage
- The Manager of Retail Strategy & Operations will work closely with Commercial Leadership, Technical, as well as Functional Teams from Human Resource, Procurement, Legal, Facilities, Regulatory, CEM, Marketing, Digital Media, VAS Development and Product Development & Quality Assurance teams to develop and execute an aligned new Organic Sales strategy aimed at growing Sales Revenues.
- Continuously review retail sales activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Bear overall responsibility for the ongoing performance and achievement of retail sales targets and budgets.
- Maintain, support and improve relationships with top-level enterprise customers and assist in the winning of major business opportunities.
- Identify and recommend strategies for optimizing retail outlet performance and increasing profitability.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve retail sales strategy.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Coordinate all retail sales activities and ensure compliance with EMTS regulation/standard policies, Processes and procedures.
- Propose/initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with retail standards and guidelines.
- Identify, facilitate and manage human & material resource capacity, technical and training requirements to enhance productivity and increase performance in Retail
- Identify and explore growth and expansion opportunities for profitable Retail coverage and enhanced service delivery.
- Facilitate tactical intervention activities, operational plans and programs to boost organic revenue growth and realization of Sales targets in the experience centres (i.e. promos, communications support, network enhancement, visibility awareness etc.)
- Develop and execute staff engagement activities to optimize staff output.
- Develop Retail specific product and service offerings towards the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Periodic experience centre audit to ensure compliance with Retail SOPs and guidelines
- Manage the conduct of periodic sales reviews to determine the sales potential of the various outlets as input into the sales targeting process.
- Ensure consistent and qualitative service delivery to the customers.
- Ensure maintenance of detailed customer database and carry out ongoing customer trend analysis to support retail sales strategies.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of outlet infrastructure and equipment with defined company standards.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Build a team that provides day-to-day support for the Retail frontline team to achieve set targets.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head Retail.
- Oversee prompt and efficient resolution of requests, complaints and other issues relating to Retail service delivery
- Proactively identify and advise senior management on potential revenue streams and customer needs in order to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Assist in developing commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Head, Sales Distribution (HQ)
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret business customer needs to new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Forward segment/sector-specific value propositions to the Head Retail.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Retail
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Seven (7) to Ten (10) years of work experience, with at least three (2) years in a supervisory role.
- High level of knowledge and experience within the telecom industry
- Excellent executive-level presentation skills.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence personalities, build and maintain relationships within a complex business landscape
- Ability to create and execute successful channel & support strategies that will support/sustain growth.
- Experience with relevant systems/tools[CRM, Inventory Mgt.]
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical Skills: Able to analyse complex data and translate findings into an executable strategy to achieve desired results
- Interpersonal Skills: Able to form bonds with people and communicate effectively with all levels and get required buy-in for initiatives and plans. Enjoys working in a team environment and being part of a fast-growing company pioneering & leading
- Leadership Skills: Able to lead a team of diverse backgrounds/skills [commercial, financial and technical] with the necessary drive required to achieve set goals and objectives. Perceived as a mentor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Visit the 9mobile Official Webpage for more details