Nondera Energy Services Limited is a dynamic indigenous Nigerian oil and gas services company that provides telecommunications, engineering, procurement and technical assistance services to clients in the energy sector.
Applications are invited for:
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
Overall, the Accountant will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining accurate, extensive financial bookkeeping and records for the company. He/she will report to the Chief Operating Officer
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
- Prepare staff payroll, bank schedule, pension, PAYE and payslip
- Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of the company’s account payables and receivables
- Manage account for the company’s petty cash and other company expenses.
- Oversee the management of clients’ and vendors’ invoice processing.
- Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize the company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
- Bank Relationship Management – Oversee the account officer to ensure that all the transactions are well captured and reconciled appropriately.
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
- Manage the company’s fixed asset and ensure assets are properly depreciated /Amortized
- Attend to external auditors and other regulatory agencies
- Other duties as assigned by the COO
- Minimum of a first degree in accounting. MSC, MBA, ICAN or ACCA qualifications are an advantage.
- Experience in Financial Data Analytics is also an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Visit Nondera Energy Services Limited Official Website for more details
Deadline: 24th September 2020
Click here for more Available Jobs