Accugas Limited, part of the Seven Energy Group, is a midstream business focused on sales and marketing, processing and distribution of gas to the domestic Nigerian market. Through its extensive gas infrastructure, Accugas serves to assist its upstream partners to monetise their gas resources.
Applications are invited for ;
Job Title – MAINTENANCE ADVISOR
Reference Number: SECPM4
Job Location: Lagos and Akwa Ibom State
Job Type: Permanent
The Maintenance Advisor will implement a safe and efficient maintenance supervisor. Satisfy the technical integrity target and ensure all mechanical equipment are operated within the design limit.
- Plan and execute all maintenance in accordance with Company policy, OEM specifications and statutory requirement
- Work with Production Superintendent in identifying key indicators for any plant turn around maintenance and ensure resources are available for smooth execution
- Fabricate, assemble, or install material / mechanical component according to specifications and evaluate the performance of the equipment
- Perform a variety of mechanical work as a qualified and experienced maintenance personnel
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades
- Assist the maintenance supervisor to organise, supervise and perform quality control on work performed by a maintenance team
- Ensure critical spares are available at all time
- Observe Company safety rules and good housekeeping in accordance with the Company’s operating philosophy
- Mentor and coach peers and subordinates in the execution of maintenance tasks.
- Make recommendations towards resolving recurring plant problems or failures
- Perform skilled repair services of mechanical and basic structural systems and machinery equipment
- Maintain standard health of machinery and equipment and report to supervisor on machinery inventory
- Maintain design maintenance chart and records for the purpose of reference
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Requires 5 years of related experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated skill in maintenance area (mechanical, electrical and instruments)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Must be conversant with PTW system, work order processes and maintenance documentation
- Must have the ability to plan, manage and execute a project or plant modification
- Must have the ability to remain calm under duress and in emergency situations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their application and curriculum vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , using the role and reference number as the subject of the email. Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details about Accugas Limited Recruitment
Application Deadline: 14 August 2020.