Accugas Limited, part of the Seven Energy Group, is a midstream business focused on sales and marketing, processing and distribution of gas to the domestic Nigerian market. Through its extensive gas infrastructure, Accugas serves to assist its upstream partners to monetise their gas resources.
Applications are invited for ;
Job Title – OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reference Number: SEOM1
Job Location: Lagos and Akwa Ibom State
Job Type: Permanent
The Operation Manager will increase the production capacity by improving performance, overseeing production control and ensuring the achievement of production targets.
- Supervise drilling and production operations
- Supervise facilities and production engineers, and contract managers in the field
- Effectively maintain internal and external communications across different levels of the organizations and with senior management
- Direct the planning and execution of maintenance and major shutdowns and approved plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommend contract awards as appropriate
- Ensure proper implementation of approved reservoir management and monitoring programs
- Manage the commissioning and start-up of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specifications and contract terms and conditions
- Build ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organisation
- Provide cost and risk management
- Oversee proposal development bid packages and subcontractor agreements
- Develop and manage budgets and operational expenses
- Operate the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner
- Ensure that the Company Health Safety and Environment (HSE) policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner
- Ensure that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel
- Develop new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods
- Lead the production team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of product volumes
- Degree in Engineering with 15+ years of professional experience
- Oil & Gas industry and management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices
- Influential and leadership skills
- Knowledge of production, facilities, completion, and drilling engineering
- Well-developed technical understanding of all phases of a gas-producing asset from subsurface to pipelines to processing
- Knowledge of Reservoir, Drilling, Operations and Geology for effective interaction and support of current operations and acquisition review and evaluation
- Commercial experience dealing with domestic and/or international supply contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; adept at interaction with a variety of contacts, including peers within a multi-disciplinary team, management, vendors and industry partners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their application and curriculum vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , using the role and reference number as the subject of the email. Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details about Accugas Limited Recruitment
Application Deadline: 14 August 2020.