Accugas Limited, part of the Seven Energy Group, is a midstream business focused on sales and marketing, processing and distribution of gas to the domestic Nigerian market. Through its extensive gas infrastructure, Accugas serves to assist its upstream partners to monetise their gas resources.
Applications are invited for ;
Job Title – PRINCIPAL PROCESS ENGINEER
Reference Number: SEPPE5
Job Location: Lagos and Akwa Ibom State
Job Type: Permanent
The Principal Process Engineer will provide process engineering expertise to aid execution of facilities projects.
- Perform design work to support project development
- Provide knowledgeable input during the design phases of projects to ensure sound engineering practice is followed by design and construction contractors and that the Company’s standards and specifications are adhered to
- Act as Company representative for the preparation or review of Design Bases, P&IDs, PFDs, etc
- Provide process engineering input to other discipline specialists to assure that design outputs are consistent
- Supervise and check the work of other engineers or those prepared by service providers.
- Act as the Company representative (as required) to ensure that design work by contractors meet the Company’s -standards and relevant industry-codes, in particular, API, ASME, ANSI, NFPA, etc
- Provide engineering calculations for pipeline and crude oil separation and gas treatment systems including line sizing, vessel sizing, hydraulic studies, flow assurance, duty requirements, retention and settlement times, etc
- Monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions, where required, to improve schedule or quality performance
- Participate in HAZOP’s and other key design reviews
- Assist company resident or project engineers with process engineering
- Evaluating technical issues related to the preparation of proposals, and evaluation of equipment for adherence to required performance criteria
- Performing process equipment purchasing tasks such as vendor bid enquiry preparation, vendor bid
- Working with manufacturers during fabrication and providing support to field personnel during site checkouts and commissioning of equipment
- Assisting in the resolution of field problems during construction, assessing field recommendations on process change recommendations, and in the implementation of efficient corrections that can reduce operational problems
Qualification & Experience Required
- University Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented, and effective team player
- Design and EPC projects
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, able to use process engineering software programs such as Hysys etc
- Able to meet deadlines and multitask
- Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/Detailed
- Working knowledge of flow assurance
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their application and curriculum vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org , using the role and reference number as the subject of the email. Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details about Accugas Limited Recruitment
Application Deadline: 14 August 2020.