Accugas Limited, part of the Seven Energy Group, is a midstream business focused on sales and marketing, processing and distribution of gas to the domestic Nigerian market. Through its extensive gas infrastructure, Accugas serves to assist its upstream partners to monetise their gas resources.
Applications are invited for ;
Job Title – COMPRESSION PROJECT MANAGER
Reference Number: SECPM3
Job Location: Lagos and Akwa Ibom State
Job Type: Permanent
The Compression Project Manager will provide project management for oil and gas pipeline/facility compression projects in order to complete the assigned scope of work to schedule, safety and within budget.
- Collaborate with a diverse technical and production team across the Company to manage the engineering and design of gas compression project
- Oversee project controls, project plan documents, including scope, schedule and risk management plans
- Ensure that assigned projects are completed safely and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Interface with the project team, subcontractors and other stakeholders to complete the assigned work within schedule and budget.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and operations to control costs and improve productivity
- Report progress in achieving the required work scope on a regular basis to the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Management
- Capture, analyze and share lessons learned throughout the project
- Lead factory acceptance tests and issue as-built documents
- Ensure the provision of all materials, documentation and related services in line with the Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) policies and directives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering and management of gas projects
- Experience in design, construction and engineering of oil and gas facility projects
- Proven track record with project management skills (budget, the scope of work, change management, and quality)
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience of MS Office Suite
- A high level of personal integrity and a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, comfortable leading others to achieve results
- Ability to distil problems, establish evidence-based facts, determine accurate conclusions, and make recommendations
- Ability to conceive innovative approaches to challenges encountered
- Willing to work in a remote location
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their application and curriculum vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , using the role and reference number as the subject of the email. Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details about Accugas Limited Recruitment
Application Deadline: 14 August 2020.