Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title Lead Data Services
- The position is a critical role within Nigeria to ensure that Airtel’s data subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- Lead and implement the strategic plan for all data products and services
- Develop and manage innovative data portfolio initiatives to meet data revenues target, data subscriber/penetration targets and Data usage targets.
- Ensure profitability of products by reaching the desired satisfaction of consumer
- Guarantee cross-functional cooperation and communication with other Departmental Managers to achieve time to market effectiveness and organizational efficiency
- Ensure that all processes are aligned with corporate and regulatory policies
- Responsible for managing the data team
- Manage partnerships with significant players in the data space – Google, Facebook, Apple, OEMs etc. to drive strategic business objectives.
- Preparation of a product brief to Marcomms for developing internal and external communication strategy marketing campaigns
- Documentation and training for customer support concerning data products and services
- Run U&R campaigns for data services targeted at carefully profiled customers
- This role requires a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market/consumer requirements, team management. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
- 5+ years in a similar position + managerial experience
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Use a deep understanding of the market trends and consumer insights to formulate a cohesive strategy
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the latest technologies and services used within the industry and affiliated industries
- Excellent Data analytics skills
- Good English
- University degree in a related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree – a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to operate in a performance-driven organization
- Integrity and maturity of thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply