Akwa Ibom State College of Education Admission Form 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale – This is to notify the general public and all the candidates seeking admission into College of Education, Afaha Nsit, that sales for 2020/2021 Post UTME full-time admission form are now open for all interested applicants and candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State College of Education as their choice institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME should proceed and obtain the form.
Eligibility Criteria For Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
- All candidates must have chosen College as their First choice of institution in the 2020 Jamb UTME
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 100 for NCE and 180 for Degree and most put College in Jamb as the first choice of Institution.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits on O’level examinations in relevant subjects who registered for a UTME Examination for NCE.
- Candidates For Direct Entry admission who desire to be admitted into 200 or 300 level of a degree programme, depending on their grade qualification must possess an ‘A’ level certificate from a recognized body, National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma Certificates (HND).
Steps To Apply For Admission Form
- Account / Bio-data Creation
Enter your Matric. Number and Bio-data to create an Account
- Login to Portal
Enter your Matric. Number and Password to continue
- Pay the Stipulated Fee
Pay at any Bank Branch Nationwide or with your ATM Card
- After Payment print your Online Receipt
Print your Online receipt and Proceed to Bursary
- Endorse/Sign your Online Receipt
Sign and Stamp your Online Receipt at the Bursary Department
Requirements For Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
Below are requirement which you must possess and present for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening
- JAMB original result
- O’level scratch card pin
- JAMB slip photocopy showing their passport.
- Other credentials which will be communicated to you via your email and other contact details at the completion of the registration.
Visit the Official Website for more details