Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale – This is to notify the general public and all the candidates seeking admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, that sales for 2020/2021 HND Form are now open for all interested applicants and candidates who possess the requirement for Higher National Diploma should proceed and obtain the HND form.
Requirements for Akwa Ibom Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- All candidates should have completed their National Diploma (ND) and graduated with a good grade.
- All candidates must possess the required minimum five (5) credit pass in his/her O’level result which must include mathematics, English language and any other three.
- Candidates must finish their ND in related Courses.
Steps To Obtain Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic HND Form
- Candidates who wish to apply should visit the School Portal
- Click on Application Form to purchase form
- Generate a payment invoice with your details
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment of N8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira) via Remita to purchase the Electronic pin
- After payment is completed, return back to the school portal to continue registration with the Electronic pin
- On the portal, click on ”Admission” and select Application Form to continue.
- Fill all space required correctly ( Avoid mistake as mistakes can lead to disqualification).
- Click submit to finish registration.
- You are to scan and attach your one-year industrial attachment letter during your registration
- National Diploma (ND) transcript should be sent to the registrar after registration.