Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale – This is to notify the general public and all the candidates seeking admission into Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing, that sales for 2020/2021 Admission Form are now open for all interested applicants and candidates who possess the requirements for Basic Nursing Programme should proceed and obtain the form.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2020 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
Document Requirements for Registration
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following:
- Educational Certificates – FSLC. WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
How to Apply
Registration Commences from Monday 24th August to Friday 18th September 2020 between the hours of 8:30 am – 3:00 pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
Registration /Processing Fees:
- Registration fee:
- Indigene – N5,000.00
- Non=Indigenes – N7,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Indigene – N12,500.00
- Non=Indigenes – N14,500.00
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 3rd October 2020.
If this article was helpful, we really do appreciate it if you do share this page with your friends. Sharing is caring. For Update information bout Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2020, kindly provide us with your email address in the subscribe box below: