Alzahra University in the Islamic Republic of Iran grants International Scholarships in all academic degrees (Bachelor’s-MastersPhD) in the form of full scholarships, half scholarships and non-scholarship. Alzahra University ranks among the 40 top universities of Iran, except medicine, and it offers many study programs in different fields of study in Humanities, Basic Sciences, Arts, and Engineering.
Alzahra University offers all levels of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs to international students.
Alzahra University International Scholarships Details
Host University: Alzahra University in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Eligible Group: International
Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD Degree Programs
Types of Scholarship
There are three types of scholarship to Alzahra University including:
Type 1. Scholarship International Students are financially supported by Alzahra University in complete payment of tuition fees and facilities including thesis subvention, medical insurance, single dormitory or accommodation subvention, and welfare services.
Type 2. Scholarship International Students of this type are financially supported by Alzahra University in complete payment of tuition fees and facilities including single dormitory and medical insurance.
Type 3. Recipients of this scholarship are financially supported by Alzahra University in complete payment of tuition fees and medical insurance facility.
- Applicants should obtain the confirmation of Student Affairs Organization of Ministry of Science, research, and technology approving their legal permission to study in the universities and higher education centres of I.R of Iran, based on the current
- General Qualifications of the applicants should be confirmed by the authorities.
- The applicants are required to possess a non-Iranian valid passport and cannot have Iranian citizenship
- Applicants need to possess the average grade score of 17 out of 20 to apply for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate programs respectively.
- The programs are conducted in Persian and English and in case the students are not eligible, they will be introduced to AZFA in order to learn the Persian language. The students are interviewed in English to ensure their qualification for attending the programs conducted in English. Having the TOEFL score of 6.5 is required for attending the programs conducted in the English language.
- In some certain fields of study, the applicants are required to pass special practical tests at the discretion of the related department and faculty members.
- The scholarship will be granted to the top and qualified applicants
- Filled-out Scholarship Application Form of Alzahra University
- Two recommendation letters approved by professors of applicants’ former university to apply for Master’s and Doctorate programs.
- Research proposal for applicants of the Doctorate program
- Presenting academic Curriculum Vitae (Resume) including academic degrees, published articles, presented articles at international-academic conferences, projects done by the applicants, achieved awards, etc. for applicants of Master’s and Doctorate programs
- Scanned certified copies of academic and educational documents, and transcripts confirmed by either the Embassy of R. of Iran or official agencies of I.R. of Iran in the origin country. The very documents need to be submitted along with valid Persian and English translations.
- Valid passport or certified copies of identification documents
- Recent passport-size photo of the applicant
How to Apply
all prospective applicants should Kindly send outlined required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on admission and requirements, course schedule, and tuition fees, etc., check http://intl.alzahra.ac.ir/En.
- Those documents received only by email email@example.com will be checked.
- The number of the fully funded scholarships is limited and it is only in the postgraduate courses (Master’s and PhD) and will be granted to the top and qualified applicants (Alzahra University’s top graduate students taken by priority)
For more information, contact via +98- 21-8805-8925 or mentioned email.