American University Cairo in Egypt invites applications for the Graduate School of Education Fellowships in the 2020/21 academic session.
Recognizing the challenges facing Egypt and the region, the Graduate School of Education (GSE) contributes to education reform by providing the theoretical, applied and technical assistance components needed to build the capacity of professionals in the education system who are applying to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education and Educational Leadership (MA) with concentrations in School Leadership and Higher Education.
In addition to partial tuition support, the highly competitive GSE fellowship will provide students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research and other professional work.
Graduate School of Education Fellowships Details
Host Institution: American University of Cairo in Egypt
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
Duration: One semester subject to review every semester for satisfactory academic and research performance.
Worth of Award
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
- May cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses
- All nationalities
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Admission to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Financial need
How to Apply
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Complete and submit the online fellowship application
- Important Note: Applicants are required to provide GSE with a written statement in which they should indicate their research and professional experience, as well as professional goals. Any financial challenges should be indicated in the written statement.
- For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Deadline: November 3- for the spring semester.