ANU Research Training Program Scholarships: Commonwealth Department of Education and Training provides funding to Universities to award scholarships to domestic and international students undertaking Higher Degree Research programs.
ANU Research Scholarship is offered by the Australian Government for All International Students from all over the world to pursue a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships from Australia. The award is available for the academic sessions 2021-22.
Australian National University Scholarships Details:
University: Australia National University
Degree level: Master, PhD
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Australia
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
ANU Research Training Program Scholarships 2021 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarship for students from all over the world. All the Expenses will be covered by the University as well as by the Australian Government Such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation) and Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Fields of Study Available
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
- Applicant must be Australian National or International.
- You must have a Bachelors degree certificate
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is require to get admission.
How to Apply for ANU Research Training Program Scholarships?
No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered. You need to get admission to ANU University then you will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
For more information, click on the Official Webpage
Follow the below deadline for applying in different intakes in 2021 and 2022. (31st August 2021.)
|2021 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2021||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2021|
|2022 Round 1 International||Closing 31 August 2021||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022|
|2022 Round 1 Domestic||Closing 31 October 2021||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022|
|2022 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2022||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022|