Arizona State University in collaboration with the Mastercard Foundation is providing scholarship opportunities to train 25 Mastercard Foundation alumni over the next 5 years (2021 – 2025).
This scholarship program is situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education.
Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship
Host University: Arizona State University
Eligible Countries: Africa
Number of Awards: 5
Duration of Award: 2 years
Value of Award:
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books, and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
Available Fied of Study/Courses:
Scholarships are available for the following full time, on-campus graduate programs:
- User Experience, MS
- Graphic Information Technology, MS
- Computer Science, MS
- Information Technology, MS
- Software Engineering, MS
- Learning Sciences, MS
- Digital Culture, MA
- Applicants must want to apply for one of our eligible programs listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, which includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be an alumnus of a Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program before July 2021 (*Please refer to the application question: “Please select the institution where you graduated as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar” for the full list of eligible Scholars Program institutions).
How To Apply:
There are 2 ways to submit your application:
- To submit an online application, click HERE.
- If you have limited internet access, you can complete and submit a downloadable version of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the downloadable form click HERE.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 19th October 2020 16:00GMT (9:00AM AZ time)