HydroDive Nigeria Limited is a rapidly growing Nigerian-based oilfield services provider. The company is led by a management team with over 300 years of combined experience. We provide high quality solutions and project management expertise to meet the varied needs of our clients operating in the West Africa region.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: BELL DIVING SATURATION SUPERINTENDENT
- Bell Supervisors are responsible for the operation that they have been appointed to supervise
- In charge of supervising Saturation diving operation, control routine operations and any emergency that may occur
- The supervisor has the overall responsibility for the saturation operation, is the only person who can start a dive, subject to appropriate work permits etc
- Supervisor is entitled to give orders in relation to Health and Safety to any person taking part in, or has any influence over, the diving operation
- The supervisor carry out saturation diving activities offshore and reports to the diving Operation Manager and / or Project Manager
- Qualifications: AODC / IMCA Bell diving supervisor certificate; NEBOSH or IOSH; DP Awareness cert; Medical & Offshore Survival certificates
Experience: Holds IMCA Bell diving supervisor certificate with 5-10 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send application to email@example.com using position as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16/12/2020
For more information, visit the HydroDive Nigeria Limited Official Website
Click here for more Jobs alert