Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Bond University Scholarships Details
Host University: Bond University
Eligible Countries: International candidates
Degree Type: Undergraduate level for a Bachelor’s degree
Scholarships provide the recipients below benefits:
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarships
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria for the Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- You must have the outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- You must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win the University Scholarships:
Complete the Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
For more information please visit the official website:
Deadline: 16 October,2020