C & I Leasing Plc listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, has been in operation for over two decades and since evolved from being a simple consumer finance leasing company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 1991 to becoming a diversified, leasing and business service conglomerate providing support services to various indigenous and multinational organizations in West Africa along three lines: Fleet Management, Personnel Outsourcing and Marine Services. The C&I Leasing group of companies has a cumulative staff strength of over 5,000 employees across Nigeria but has its operational offices in Lagos, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Abuja.
Job Title: Base Engineer (Marine)
- Direct or supervise the design of ships, submarines, and other watercraft. They organize and coordinate design work, and oversee the construction, alteration, or repair of ships and marine equipment. Marine engineers may also lead or participate in naval scientific research.
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Inspect marine equipment and machinery to draw up work requests and job specifications
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures
- B.Eng or HND Mechanical Engineering
- A valid Chief Engineer’s License recognised by state or national authorities
- Available to resume immediately
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Visit the Official Webpage for more C & I Leasing Plc details
Application Deadline: Not Specified