Canadian University:- Scholarships offered by Canadian University Dubai is to promote the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers. At the same, we understand the importance of difference and diversity and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
Canadian University Dubai recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic imposed a financial burden on families in our community. To help where possible, CUD is offering a 30% reduction in fees to both new and returning students across all undergraduate and graduate programs for both the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters. This fee reduction can be used with applicable scholarships for up to a 60% fee reduction in some cases. During this COVID financial relief offer, we have updated our scholarship policy as follows:
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships Details
Host University: Canadian University
Eligible Group: International Students
Degree Type: Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Duration of Award: One semester. Can be renewed but students have to get the required GPA.
CUD is offering a 30% reduction in fees to both new and returning students across all undergraduate and graduate programs for both the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters. This fee reduction can be used with applicable scholarships for up to a 60% fee reduction in some cases
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To qualify for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enrol in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to email@example.com
please visit the official website: for more about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship,
Deadline: December 20, 2020