Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title – CARGO OPERATOR
- He shall enable smooth load and discharge operations for the Client’s line cargo. Manages the load, discharge and trans-shipment processes for the ports within scope.
- He shall proactively resolve load list challenges avoiding cargo being left behind and improve the upstream process to structurally increase the load list accuracy.
- He shall analyze root causes on unfavourable cost, identifies impacting actions and drives the implementation of cost-saving initiatives across the team.
- He shall improve customer’s satisfaction by ensuring cargo is delivered on time to meet with the project schedule.
- He shall build strong working relationships with key internal/external stakeholders, like container terminals and authorities, to continuously drive down cost, improve the product delivered to our customers and optimize processes.
- He shall closely work within the country clusters on meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND in any related discipline
- 5 years of hands-on experience in this role
How to Apply
Visit the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Official Website for more details
Deadline: 14 October 2020