The Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia is offering CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students to eligible students from Asia, South America, and Africa, who are undertaking Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs commencing August 2020.
Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global, research university that stands among the world’s most renowned educational institutions. Established in 1900 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon has been a birthplace of innovation, and a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses.
CMU Scholarships for International Students Details
Hosting University: Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia
Eligible Group: All International Students from Asia, South America, and Africa
Degree Level: Masters Program
The scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month master’s degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month master’s degrees.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters degrees programs offered at CMU include:
- Public Policy and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet the below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21-month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by the required deadline.
How to Apply
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America, or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master’s program to study with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, we will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Application Deadline: 15 June 2020 (Annual)