Caverton Helicopters Limited, a Commercial Helicopter Operator based in Nigeria, with its primary business focus to provide logistics support to the oil & gas sector in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for global outreach.
Applications are invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: PILOT
Base of Operation: Lagos.
- S92 Type rated Captain
- 3000 hrs of flight
- 1500 hours of command
- 1200 hours in command-multi
- 500 hours in turbine-powered aircraft
- 100 hours in command on the contract type
- 10 hours in aircraft category & class or non-revenue check ride
- Current for ALL Medical Certificate appropriate for License
- Experience in the Topographical area and in the type of operation specified (eg, Arctic, Offshore, mountain, desert, jungle or international operations)
- 2 year Accident-free for Human Error Causes & Violation Free
- Less than 60 years old Age Limit
- ATPL (H) Licenses
- Type rating on contract aircraft (current)
- Instrument rating on contract aircraft (current)
How to Apply
The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above. Kindly forward your detailed and updated CV, License Copy, Type Rating and other Training Course Certificates, Passport copy, attested/authenticated educational certificate, employment certificates, and all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit the Caverton Helicopters Limited Official Website
Closing Date: 18/08/2020