Caverton Helicopters Limited, a Commercial Helicopter Operator based in Nigeria, with its primary business focus to provide logistics support to the oil & gas sector in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for global outreach.
Applications are invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: S92 (B1.3/A&C) ENGINEERS
Base of Operation: Lagos.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on S92 aircraft
- Diagnose faults and rectify snags.
- Keep aircraft airworthy
- Valid and current NCAA, EASA or equivalent licences
- S92 line and baseline experience
- Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on S92.
- Additional type rating on any of the following aircraft would be an advantage S76C series/AW139/AS350B2/Bell 412EP/ Bell 407GXP
- Current knowledge of NCAA regulations would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem-solving abilities.
- Able to interface with effectively with all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above. Kindly forward your detailed and updated CV, License Copy, Type Rating and other Training Course Certificates, Passport copy, attested/authenticated educational certificate, employment certificates, and all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit the Caverton Helicopters Limited Official Website
Closing Date: 18/08/2020