Caverton Helicopters Limited, a Commercial Helicopter Operator based in Nigeria, with its primary business focus to provide logistics support to the oil & gas sector in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for global outreach.
Applications are invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: S92 TYPE ENGINEER
Base of Operation: Lagos.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on S92 aircraft
- Diagnose faults and rectify snags.
- Keep aircraft airworthy
- Minimum of 5 years Aeronautical Engineering experience with growing responsibilities into a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Aircraft type.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English Language.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem-solving activities.
- Current knowledge of NCAA regulations will be an advantage
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers.
- A good understanding of Safety Management Systems
How to Apply
The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above. Kindly forward your detailed and updated CV, License Copy, Type Rating and other Training Course Certificates, Passport copy, attested/authenticated educational certificate, employment certificates, and all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Closing Date: 18/08/2020