Changzhou University provides scholarships for outstanding international students. The institution provides a variety of programs including joint degree program, short and online courses etc. The quality of teaching, research and service of the university make this university one of the best place to study.
Applications are currently invited for the International Awards which will be provided to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Changzhou University, China.
The scholarship will be offered upon the candidates’ application documents.
Changzhou University Scholarship Details
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, doctoral
Value of Award: Up to 30,000CNY/Year
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in
- International trade and economy,
- Logistics management,
- Human resources management,
- Financial Engineering,
- Accounting and
- Chinese language and literature etc.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have been enrolled in an approved course.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate English language proficiency
- Scanned copy of passport first page, valid for at least 12 months.
- Scanned copy of the Chinese Visa page, if available.
- Four 2-inch passport size photos.
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Senior high school diploma and transcripts. (for Bachelor degree students)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript. (for Masters degree students)
- Master’s degree certificate and transcript. ( For PhD degree Students)
- Two references letters by professors/associate professors
- A Study Plan in Chinese or English
- The copy of language proficiency certificate: HSK-5 or above for Chinese taught programs; Native English speaker or IELTS5.5/TOEFL60 and above or pass English test after arriving CZU for English taught programs.Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript
- Other supporting documents if available, such as certificates of awards and training.
How To Apply:
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: June 2020