The Charles Darwin University in Australia is offering scholarships for excellent international students who want to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the university. The successful scholars will get 50% or 25% discount of tuition fee waiver. The scholarship is available throughout the duration of the degree program.
Eligibility Criteria For Charles Darwin University Scholarships
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must be applied to commence study in 2020
- Candidate need to have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification.
- Applicants must keep a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester.
- Applicants must pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester.
- Applicants must be satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Application Instructions
If you desire to acquire the scholarship, then, you must be registered through Online or an Agent undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the Charles Darwin University. You must be download the application form and submit it with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Application must include:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Supporting statement (up to 500 words)
- Two references report (academic or professional)
- Candidate must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen degree course.
- Applicants must be completed Australian year 12 or equivalent for an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have done Australia bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must be competent in English Language proficiency and providence of English Language proficiency.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded
- Dell Scholars Program Award 2020/2021
- Davidson Fellows Scholarship for Gifted Students 2021
- DECA Scholarship Program for High School and College Students
- APIA Scholarship Application 2020/2021
- University of Nebraska Omaha Scholarships 2020
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship to Admitted Undergraduates 2020
- APS Scholarships For Undergraduate Study in Physics.
- UAH Scholarships for International Students 2020
- Boren Scholarship Program for International Study
- University of Sussex Morris and Bessie Emanuel PhD Scholarship
- University of Leeds Scholarships for Masters Students
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- University of Queensland PhD Scholarship for International Students 2020/21