The Chinese Government Scholarships: Applications are invited from all International Students from all over the world to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships at Xiamen University 2021 in China. Xiamen University is offering you Fully Funded Scholarships in China. The educational program is open for International Students who want to commence the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree program at the university for the session 2021/22
Chinese Government Scholarships at Xiamen University 2021 Details:
University: Xiamen University
Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: China
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Chinese Government offers multiple scholarships to all International Students from around the world to undertake Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. Degree from China. Detail of each scholarship is given below:
Chinese Government Scholarship & Marine Scholarship of China::
- Complete Tuition fee
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs).
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Note: Other expenses for study in China, such as international travel expenses, cost of physical examination, security deposit and utility costs for on-campus accommodation, and cost of course materials, should be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves.
XMU International Scholarships:
|Program Category||Scholarship Category||Scholarship Coverage||Quota|
|Bachelor’s program||Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
|Master’s program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,000/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||8|
|Doctoral program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,500/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2021)
- Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25
- Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40
- Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
Selection and Notification:
A comprehensive review will be conducted on the applicant’s academic record, language proficiency, overall merits, research achievements, and their prospective supervisor’s comments. The shortlisted candidates will be submitted to the university authorities for final approval.
The final results will be published at https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn in early August. Scholarship awardees will be notified via email. Admission Notices and Visa Application Forms for Study (JW202) will be sent out afterward.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships?
- Applicants shall complete an online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn (Program Category: Type B; Agency No. 10384) and print out the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
- Applicants shall complete another online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. There is no need to mail paper application materials.
For more information, Visit the Official Link
The last date to apply for Xiamen University International Scholarship 2021 in China is 15th April 2021.