Applications are invited to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand to all International Students from all over the world who are eligible to apply for the Thailand Scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships by the Thai Government are available to all excellent students to Pursue a Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Chulalongkorn University. This is the International Graduate Scholarship for students from all over the world.
Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. By the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index, Chula ranked 126.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the university to undertake postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in Thailand. The award duration is 2 Years for a Master’s Degree while it’s 3 Years for Doctoral Degree.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 Details:
University: Chulalongkorn University
Degree level: Masters & PhD
Eligible nationality: International
- Masters Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 3 Years.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the necessary expense to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht. Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Program of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred. Note: It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must be not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- A completed Application Form with a 1-inch photograph attached (Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An Academic Transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- A Medical Certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships:
It should be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its own application dateline and selection schedule. Applicants should send their application form and relevant documents to the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is given below: Years
The last date to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is 25th February 2021 for 1st Round, 23 April 2021 for 2nd Round and 15 June 2021 for Final Round.