Compumetrics Solutions Limited is a results-oriented company, with a passion to help our partners and clients in their quest for excellence. Compumetrics helps and assists government agencies, companies and organizations throughout Nigeria and the greater West African corridor to connect them with their customers to sell ideas, products and services by leveraging vast IT strategies and solutions.
Application is invited for;
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Kwara, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract (Yearly renewable)
The role will encompass driving IGR, the management of stakeholders and communications, identification and mitigation of risks, preparation of business requirements and regular reporting of projects’ progress.
Project Manager must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions, and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills. Key duties are the recognition that risk directly impacts the likelihood of success and that this risk must be both formally and informally measured, minimized, handled and resolved throughout the lifetime of the project. He is responsible for making decisions (with a consultation with the Project Director). Every decision the project manager makes must directly benefit the project.
The Project Manager will lead a team that routinely corresponds with client management to secure information needed to maximize achievement of the task. In addition to assisting clients with well thought out advice, the Project Manager will also collaborate to research issues, identify state and local economic development programs, and determine prospective interest to growing the clients’ IGR.
- Take part in defining and building the application architecture and development pipeline in order to create a productive and fun to work with the environment.
- Interface with a cross-functional team of back-end, mobile, full-stack, DevOps and automation engineers.
- Collaborate to test and deploy product updates.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and help roll out new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Out of the box thinking and great problem-solving ability.
- Experience with a high-volume or critical production service environments.
Required supervisory responsibilities, including training employees, assigning work and checking work for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists Management in developing project work plans and scheduling associated project deliverables.
- Assist Management with preparing presentations, summaries, schedules, documentation, monthly and quarterly reports needed to negotiate with project owners in order to maximize incentive offer for client projects.
- Work at client locations to gather relevant data from the client and process the information.
- Reviews and reconciles client data downloads and identifies tax issues to research.
- Responds to client inquiries and requests from local and state economic development agencies.
- Researches and reviews program statute, rules and regulations, and any proposed legislation that could impact the program.
- Liaise regularly with clients and their representatives, banks, PSSPs, and so on, on any issue relating to tax/levy payment and collection.
- Travel to government offices within clients geographical location to assist with negotiations with local and state economic development representatives.
- Prepares applications and amended returns for various credits and incentives.
- Drafts filings, such as petitions for redetermination, refund claims, and various other administrative replies for clients approval and dissemination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have possessed at least 10 years of managerial experience in at least 2 of these 3 disciplines –
- Project Management (FinTech, Banking or Tax Authority Environments);
- FinTech & Business Analysis Skills (with emphasis on IGR, Revenue Collection or Payment Systems);
- Tax Consultant, Tax Accountant, Tax Authority direct work experience
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline preferably in any discipline outlined, Professional qualification in Accounting, Business Administration or Information Technology.
- Certificates and Licenses – Valid driver’s license required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
For more information about Compumetrics Solutions Limited, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: Not Specified