Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking admission into the Cross River University of Technology, (CRUTECH) DEGREE PROGRAMMES who choose the University as their first choice for the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Candidates who Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to the JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on 6th July 2020.
Candidates should, therefore, ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136