Curtin University call for application for Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students registered for Ph.D. level programs at Curtin University 2020/2021 Academic Year. Curtin University, a leading global university transforming lives and communities through education and research.
Curtin is an innovative, global university known for its high-impact research, strong industry partnerships, and commitment to preparing you for jobs for the future. We offer a range of industry-aligned undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, humanities, health, engineering, and science across our campuses and online, which are available in various study modes.
Curtin University Ph.D. Scholarship Details
Host University: Curtin University
Eligible Nationalities: Australian and international students
Degree Level: Ph.D. level programs
To be taken at (country): Australia
Duration: Three years with a maximum possible extension of up to six months
The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $35,000 per annum.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold an undergraduate degree in Environmental science, Chemistry, Microbiology or relevant field at a high level (honours) of academic achievement
- Demonstrate an aptitude for research through their analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be able to work in a team setting and take responsibility for their tasks
- Be experienced in the use of digital technology and software packages
- Possess excellent spoken and written communications skills that may be evidenced, for example, through their undergraduate thesis/project work and presentations given
- Practice well-developed time- and self-management skills with strong personal discipline and drive in their work.
To being enlisted in the taught program, candidates have to enroll in the Ph.D. degree program at the University. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this funding opportunity.
Visit the Official Website for more information
Application Deadlines: 30 Jun 2020.