First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society.
Application is invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: Customer Value Proposition Manager
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Identification: 8
- Work with relevant departments to maintain consistent look and feel of Private Banking lounges in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
- Interface with Marketing & Corporate Communications for update and production of brochures and marketing collaterals for Private Banking clients.
- Manage concierge services and liaise with service providers to ensure seamless service delivery to PB clients.
- Manage relationships with merchant partners to enhance PB client experience.
- Gathering of market/competitor intelligence for relevant innovations and trends both locally and offshore which influences PB customers.
- Ensure that the Private Banking brand remains distinct and aspirational at all times.
- Manage platforms for collaboration with FBN UK and other partners.
- Maintain oversight of the Private Banking website by liaising with administrators.
- Manage the Private Banking concierge services upon launch and manage relationships with lifestyle merchant partners.
- To liaise with Private Bankers, customers and other stakeholders to identify new trend and value propositions.
- Identify opportunities for new or improvements of existing products and services through deep understanding of customers’ needs and feedback on current services offered
- Minimum experience – 5- 7 years’ experience in Banking/Finance and Portfolio management
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Solid understanding of the Client Value Proposition and experience
- Strong analytical skill
- A specialist in user driven innovation who can translate customer needs and insights into feature sets
- An experienced concept development and co-creation facilitator
- In-depth knowledge of high end lifestyle and luxury products/services for HNIs/UHNIs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply
Application Deadline: Apply Before December 04 2020, 03:38 PM
Click here for more Jobs alert