Dali University CSC Scholarship is open for International Students to apply for the 2020/2021 session. At Dali University – A University Full of Vigor, Striding Forward in Internationalization. The university has 16 colleges, offering 53 bachelor and 28 master degree programs in liberal arts, science, medical science, engineering, education, economics, agriculture, law, management and art. The University is located in Dali, which boasts its long history and tradition.
Dali University CSC Scholarship Details
Host University: Dali University
Nationality: International Students (All nationalities)
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
The award can be taken in China
CSC Scholarship covers;
- Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees
- Monthly subsidy provided
- Health Insurance
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant must be non-Chinese national, in good health, and meet the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China”; The grant is only offered to new students.
- An applicant should be of good moral character, who will obey Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, who will respect Chinese social customs.
- A bachelor’s degree applicant should hold a Diploma or Certification of high school (or other equivalents) and shall be over 18 and less than 25 years old. A master’s degree applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree and shall be less than 35 years old.
As a part of the application, applicants must provide the following documents:
- CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
- A copy of Diploma or Certification (A graduate can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate)
- A copy of Transcripts
- Master degree applicant shall provide No less than two Reference Letters recommended by professor/associate professor
- A personal statement (Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family background, awards, and merits.
- Non-Criminal Records
- A copy of valid HSK Certificate (A must for courses in Chinese medium ), an enrollee should pass HSK4 for majors in Sciences and HSK5 for majors in Arts, and the score should be no less than 180. Excellent applicants, who fail to pass the corresponding Chinese proficiency test (HSK) before applying, will be able to apply for one-year Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be entitled to a fully-funded position. A copy of the valid certification of English Language ability (A must for courses in English Medium)
- A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A copy of a valid passport.
How to Apply
Candidates will have to take admission in an approved course at the university. After that, they can apply
Visit the Offical Webpage for more details
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020