The Danish Government Scholarships: Danish higher education institutions (universities only) receive a limited number of government scholarships each year to fund highly qualified full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements offer scholarships for long-term study periods and summer languages courses to foreign students. Long-term scholarships are offered to students from Brazil, China, Egypt, Japan, Russia, and South Korea, while the summer language courses are open to students from the aforementioned countries and 35 European countries
The scholarship is aimed at highly qualified exchange students and young researchers who wish to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark, such as design, architecture, environmental studies, and other related fields.
Participants can apply for one of the Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Program in Denmark Universities Only. All students from any country outside Europe are eligible for Denmark Scholarship in any of the Disciplines available
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Denmark Government Scholarships for international students. Danish Higher Education Institutions (Universities Only) receive a limited number of Full or Partial Danish Government Scholarships each year to study in Denmark in English from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 Details:
Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
Eligible nationality: All Non-EU Students
Award country: Denmark
- Bachelor Degree: 3 Years
- MS Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 3 Years
Scholarship Coverage: Funded
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship and hence it will not cover Full Expenses Like Air Tickets. It will cover:
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs.
- However, since the scholarships are administered by the individual higher education institution you should enquire at the institution of your choice for further details.
- The scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
- For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admission details of the higher education institution of your choice.
List of Universities:
Denmark Government Scholarship will be offered in these 8 Universities of Denmark. International Students from outside Europe are eligible to apply to these Universities. The List of Universities is given below:
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
How to Apply for Scholarships in Denmark:
Eligible candidates for Danish Government Scholarships must Enroll in a full degree higher education programme.
Click the official website link for details: Official Link
The last date to apply in Most of the Universities for the Denmark Government Scholarships Varies from Feb to 31st March 2021.