Davidson Fellows Scholarship – The Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to gifted and high-achieving students, 18 years old or under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
The mission of the foundation (Davidson Institute) is to identify, nurture, and support profoundly intelligent young people and also to provide opportunities to allow them to develop their own talents to make a positive difference.
Application categories are Science, Technology, Mathematics, Literature, Music, Philosophy and Outside the Box.
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 Scholarships to extraordinary young people.
- Be 18 or younger at Oct. 1, 2020.
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas Because of active U.S. army obligation.
- Have completed a significant piece of work in one of the submission categories.
- Be able to demonstrate that the work is her own creation.
- Be able to attend, with at least one parent or guardian, the awards reception in Washington, D.C. (Note: Traveling and accommodation expenses will be paid by the Institute.)
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of significant work. Significant work is an accomplishment that experts within the area recognized as purposeful and has got the capability to generate a beneficial contribution to society.
Such work may be:
- an exceptionally creative application of existing knowledge
- a new idea with high impact
- an innovative solution with broad-range implications
- an important improvement Which Can Be replicated and built upon
- an interdisciplinary discovery
- a prodigious performance
- an additional demonstration of outstanding achievement
How to Apply for Davidson Fellows Scholarship:
Interested candidate for Davidson Fellows Scholarship must register them self through the given link below
Visit the scholarship webpage For More Information
Contact Information: If you have any question, email at DavidsonFellows@DavidsonGifted. org.
The 2021 deadline is February 10, 2021.