Development Bank of Nigeria – DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme is aimed at equipping micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) with skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals, improve their ability to access the available credit, and improve their capacity for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets.
Development Bank of Nigeria – DBN Entrepreneurship Program Details
This program which is now in its second year is focused on building resilience in MSMEs in the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Through this program, we will enhance the entrepreneurial and managerial competencies of Nigerian MSMEs towards building sustainable business practices as they continue in their efforts to reignite the Nigerian economy.
To be eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- A Nigerian
- 18 years and above
- Educated with minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Able to carry out the application process online
- Committed to the training schedule, physically and virtually, once accepted
- Own a viable business that is registered and operated in Nigeria
- A for-profit business from any sector
Steps for Registration
Once you get to the Application Portal, you will be required to first create an account. Fill all the information accurately.
- Click on the “Start Application” to register
- You will receive a confirmation email from Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program with all the details you will need to log in.
- Complete Application: Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
- Keep Informed: Constantly check the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed.
For more information about DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme Click here
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.