Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title – POWER GENERATION SUPERINTENDENT
- He shall ensure the safety of commissioning power generation system with effective coordination with other parties involved and in respect to Client regulations.
- He shall perform power generation system commissioning in a safe and professional manner within the framework and priorities defined by the commissioning utility lead
- He is the technical reference for all matters related to the trade and providing solutions to technical issues.
- He shall coordinate the contractor work execution in order to reach the target of start-up sequence as per project schedule during the offshore phase.
- He shall coordinate daily tasks performed by his team, initiate work permit, provide hazard identification especially during SIMOPS stage of the project, and propose risk mitigation measures and PPE. Participate in risk assessment as required, ensure a clear understanding of hazards and mitigating measures by team members before starting the job, monitor activities on-site to ensure that work is performed as planned and that the minimum required precautions are implemented.
- He shall manage his team within the framework and priorities defined by commissioning utility lead in view of reaching the targets with decreasing priorities, safety, quality and schedule
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction management.
Over 8 yrs. experience as a commissioning engineer in the delivery of developmental projects.
Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
How to Apply
Visit the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Official Website for more details
Deadline: 14 October 2020