Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title – INTEGRATION MANAGER
- He shall manage deployment plan and resources (i.e. project management) including when to engage with cross-program workstreams required to complete tasks
- He shall actively engage with the integration and operations team to provide a status report when required.
- He shall work with business units to identify, connect with and manage local end-users and key stakeholders in order to address their needs, concerns and inquiries.
- He shall liaise with corporate governance entities for operational and procedural review decisions.
- He shall escalate risks and issues through defined governance processes and manage to resolution.
- He shall integrate with other platform systems teams to ensure that end-users in their deployment are ready for conversion
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction management.
- Minimum of 8 yrs. experience in a similar role
- Ability to propose creative operational solutions to challenging problems and communicate business concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to drive projects, establish priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, professional presentation skills and ability to work with complex projects.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
How to Apply
Visit the Official Website for more details
Deadline: 14 October 2020