Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title – COMMISSIONING MANAGER
The commissioning manager would be responsible for all commissioning activities.
- He shall be responsible for mechanical completions management and vendor coordination.
- He shall make a decision for the issuance of the RFC and RFSU according to the construction, commissioning and start-up plan.
- He shall manage the man-hour estimation for all commissioning activities according to the pre-commissioning and commissioning schedule.
- He shall manage the priority of the commissioning activities in accordance with project milestone..
- He shall coordinate with plant owner to resolve commissioning issues and eventually handover the respective systems after the commissioning phase.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction management.
- Over 10 years’ experience of commissioning engineering in the delivery of development projects.
- Knowledge of building development/redevelopment industry.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
How to Apply
Visit the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Official Website for more details
Deadline: 14 October 2020