PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited (Formerly Known as PPI technology Services) is a limited company, duly registered in Nigeria, with the Nigerian head office in Lagos and a branch office in Port Harcourt. Since 1996 PPI has Performed Complete Project Management Services on over 600 Drilling Operations and 930 work-over and Completion Operations in Nigeria and abroad.
PPI and KOG provide services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for international and local communities.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: DIVE INSPECTION LEAD
- Preparing and applying underwater inspection plans
- Scheduling underwater inspection operations
- Supervising underwater inspections of divers and ROV pilots
- Recording and updating inspection data of underwater structures
- Reviewing, evaluating and analyzing inspection data
- Reporting inspection findings and providing recommendations for corrective and preventive actions
- Providing technical support and preparing procedures for underwater repairs and maintenance
- Maintaining inspection software and hardware systems
- Accomplishing pre-qualifications of underwater inspection and maintenance contractors
- Supervising contracted inspection and maintenance workers
- Assisting the underwater inspection coordinator
- 12 Years minimum Offshore Construction Barge/Diving Vessel experience related to project scope (i.e., Diving related to Structural and Pipeline Projects).
- International experience preferred.
- 5 Years minimum experience As Offshore Construction Diving Supervisor / Superintendent.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Read, Write and Speak English fluently
Method of Application
Interested and Only qualified Applicants are to forward their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Visit the PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 31/08/2020