HydroDive Nigeria Limited is a rapidly growing Nigerian-based oilfield services provider. The company is led by a management team with over 300 years of combined experience. We provide high quality solutions and project management expertise to meet the varied needs of our clients operating in the West Africa region.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: DIVE TECHNICIAN LEAD
- Dive Tech Lead, work with the company planned maintenance schedule
- Accurately complete documentation to record work undertaken
- Specify and order spares and equipment as required
- communicate effectively with dive supervisor, diver, marine personnel and deck crew for equipment safety.
- Maintenance requirement for all diving project plant.
- Follows permit to work procedures for all relevant maintenance tasks
- Ensure risk assessment principles and procedures are strictly adhere to
- Ensure equipment certification requirement are met in line with legislation, standard and guidance relevant to the maintenance
- In charge of equipment maintenance use for diving project plan and PTW System.
- Qualifications: Kirby Morgan Hat Tech Certificate, Diving System Tech Certificate, Elecetrical/Mechancial Tech Certificate, Medicals.
Experience: Valid training/competence certificate with 5 – 10 Years working experience
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send application to email@example.com using position as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16/12/2020
For more information, visit the HydroDive Nigeria Limited Official Website
Click here for more Jobs alert