The Drexel University, USA is proud to offer signature scholarship opportunities that encourage academic excellence and foster an inclusive environment by supporting our diverse student body to assist International students in their achievement.
Drexel University Merit-Based Scholarships Details
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: MBA and MS programmes
Worth of Award:
- Application fee: Waived
- Covers 50 percent of the tuition charges, excluding fees
- Applicants must be fluent in the English Language
- Applicants must maintain good academic standing (minimum 3.00 term and cumulative GPA)
- Applicants must complete the program within 36 months of the initial term of enrollment.
- Applicants must be the international and domestic applicant
- Applicants must be applying for MBA and MS programmes at the university.
- Personal Statement: Please address why you are choosing the degree and how it fits with your career goals.
- Transcripts: Admissions will automatically pull transcripts on behalf of the student.
- GMAT / GRE Scores: All applicants will be considered for waivers based on a holistic review of the following:
- Undergrad major and GPA
- Quantitative abilities displayed
- Co-op/internship experience
How To Apply:
There is no need to apply separately as all candidates will be selected based on the admission application.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Application Deadline: June 13, 2020