Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) is inviting African Countries for applications for M.Sc Scholarship for the 2021/2022 Academic year. The university, in coordination with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), is currently receiving applications for admission to the master’s level for students from African countries.
The importance of informing Egyptian and African students about advanced technologies and training them to use thinking, which is consistent with the global trend and in harmony with Egypt’s vision to support African fellow brothers in various fields.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology M.Sc Scholarship Details
Sponsor: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Degree: Masters Program
The Scholarship covers
- Tuition fees
- Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
Field of Study
The programs available in the Faculty of Engineering are:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering,
- Electrical Power Engineering,
- Computer Science Engineering,
- Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering and Systems Management,
- Materials Science and Engineering,
- Energy Resources Engineering,
- Environmental Engineering, and
- Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering.
In the Institute of Basic and Applied Sciences programs available include:
- Applied and Computational Mathematics,
- Energy Materials, and
- Space Environment.
- Applicant must be Researchers or instructors ( or potentially expected to become those) who belong to Universities or Research Institutes in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc in degree in Engineering.
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a CGPA ≥ 3 out of 4 / Description ≥ very good/ classification ≥ second class upper or equivalent to the mentioned before.
- TOEFL IBT 79 or Academic IELTS: 6.5. (The Language certificate should be valid on the date of the application submission.)
- Applicant must have a Research Proposal
- Application Form (Signed by Applicant)
- Research Proposal
- B.Sc Certificate
- B.Sc. Transcript* (The B.Sc. transcript must include the grading system (the scanned copy of the transcript must be both sides front and back)
- B.Sc Graduation Project
- M.Sc Certificate (For PhD Applicants only)
- M.Sc Transcript (For PhD Applicants only)
- M.Sc Thesis (For PhD Applicants only)
- M.Sc Summary (For PhD Applicants only)
- Two academic recommendation letters
- statement of purpose
- Personal Data Passport Page* (the page containing the applicant’s name and date of birth (Valid for at least two year)
- Personal Photograph, Formal Photo* (Size 4*6 Cm, upper half of body, full face, Hatless, taken within the last 6 months)*
- International TOEFL 79/Academic IELTS 6.5* (Applicants whose native language is English are not required to submit official evidence of English language proficiency)
- Endorsement Letter* (For TICAD7 Scholarship Applicants)
- Certificate of Health
- Security Application
- Handbook of the university / faculty / institute ….etc. of the certificate for Bachelor degree (and M.Sc. degree for PhD applicants) It should stating clearly the conditions of registration, conditions of obtaining the certificate and the scientific content of the study curriculum The part that includes the required information only). It can be obtained from the university website.
- A letter from the university of the certificate of Bachelor degree / Master Degree stating regular attendance along the study period (in case the degree was obtained from a country other than home country)
How to Apply
Online submission is opened through E-JUST website from December 31 till February 13, 2021. www.ejust.edu.eg
The applicant should complete the application before the deadline and attach all the required documents
- E-JUST will send the result to each applicant after documents classification and analysis on March 11, 2021, the accepted applicants will be invited to the interview.
- The exam and interview will be held by video conference via Skype (requires good internet
connection) on March 21 -25, 2021.
- E-JUST will announce the final decision to the applicants on April 29, 2021.
- Accepted applicants have to submit their documents to E-JUST international office. All the certificates must be certified by the Egyptian embassy from the applicants’ home country. Further details on the required documents and the certifications will be announced to the accepted applicants on May 31, 2021.