Emile Boutmy Scholarship is offered for all the International Students around the world residing outside European Countries for a Bachelor’s, Masters & PhD degree program from the Science Po University. Science Po University is one of the most famous universities in the world, which is located in Paris.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Details
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarships after the founder of Sciences Po in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union who are first-time applicants and who have been admitted to an undergraduate or Master’s programme offered at the University.
Host Institution(s): Sciences Po University, Paris, France
Target group: Non-EU international students
Level/Fields of study: Bachelors or Masters Programme offered at the University
Number of Awards: Not specified.
Duration: Bachelor Program for three years and Masters Program two years
- Tuition grant €7,300 for three years of a bachelor’s degree.
- €5000 per year for living expenses. (for three years)
- Tuition grant of €3,000 for three years of a bachelors degree
- A grant of €5,000 Per Year for two years of Masters
- A grant of €10,000 to cover the tuition expenses for two years
List of Academic Majors
The Following academic Fields of Study and these schools of education are available at Sciences Po University.
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Law School
- Urban School
- Doctoral School
PhD Degree Program
The PhD Degree in Economics at the Sciences Po Doctoral School is taught in English.
- All International students residing outside the European Union/first-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- The scholarship is not directly awarded to the students; they have to mention their wish to apply in their online bachelor’s or master’s application.
Method of Application
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship
Deadline: Dec 6, 2020 (Master, PhD Degree), Feb 28, 2021 (Bachelor Degree)
Related Scholarships: List of Scholarship Programs