Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships 2021 is now open in all of the Europe Countries. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarships, funded by the European Union, are exclusively awarded to students coming from both EU and non-EU countries that have been selected to attend one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes at Masters level.
The Europe Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) is a Fully Funded 2 Year Master Degree Program OR PhD Doctorates in European Countries and Universities.
About 116 Masters courses are supported by the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs) scholarships. The field(s) of study covered are usually: Agriculture and Veterinary, Engineering, Manufacture and Construction, Health and Welfare, Humanities and Arts, Science, Mathematics and Computing, Social Sciences, Business and Law.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships Details
Award Provider: European Commission
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU Countries
To be taken at (country): European Universities/Institutions participating under approved Erasmus Mundus Action Joint Programmes.
Duration of Scholarship: 12 and 24 months.
Eligible Fields of Study: Click here
Value of Scholarship
The programme offers full-time scholarships and/or fellowships that cover;
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- participation costs,
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travelling and insurance costs of the students
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/PhD. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Programme defines its own selection criteria and admission procedures. Students or scholars should contact the Consortium offering Masters Programmes for more information.
The general eligibility criteria are;
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centres remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November).
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program.GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships
Students, doctoral candidates, teachers, researchers and other academic staff should address their applications directly to the selected Erasmus Mundus masters and doctoral programmes (Action 1) and to the selected Erasmus Mundus partnerships (Action 2), in accordance with the application conditions defined by the selected consortium/partnership
NOTE: You are advised to consult in advance the websites of each of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes that interest you. There you will find all necessary information concerning the content of the course, its structure, the scholarship amounts as well as the application and selection procedures.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) and an EMJMD site for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Deadline varies depending on the programme but falls around December to January.