IMSOGLO offers Erasmus Mundus scholarships to applicants of all nationalities, which is a full scholarship that covers programme participation cost, monthly allowance and travel costs up to a total of 49,000 euro for the full 2-year IMSOGLO programme.
This 2-year programme taught in English contains 120 ECTS credit units and leads to the joint diploma of International Master of Science in Soils & Global Change. Students will study at 4 leading European universities. They can opt for either 1 of the 2 specialization options after the 1st semester:
- Specialization “Soil biogeochemistry and global change” – organized by Ghent University, the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna and the University of Göttingen and leads to a joint MSc-diploma issued by these 3 universities.
- Specialization “Physical land resources and global change” – organized by Ghen
IMSOGLO Master Programme Details
- Programme Country Students: (all EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey, UK)
- Partner Country Students: (other nationalities)
Degree Type: Masters
To be Taken at (Country): One or two of the following universities:
- Ghent University
- Aarhus University
- University of Göttingen
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, known by its acronym BOKU
Duration of Award: 2 years
Value of Award:
The student receives
- 1000 euro per month allowance as support for housing and general subsistence outside of the country of residence of the student (food & leisure)
- a travel allowance up to 3000 euro year (can be lower depending of your residence)
- a one-time installation contribution of 1000 euro for Partner Country Students
- In order to enter the IMSOGLO programme you need to have at least an academic bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or engineering college.
- the obtained bachelor degree must contain at least 40 ECTS credits in natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences).
- Applicants must be fluent in the English Language
- Candidates must have 1 of the following English language requirements:
- TOEFL IBT 90
- Academic IELTS 6,5 overall score with a min. of 6 for writing
- ESOL Cambridge English CAE (Advanced)
How To Apply:
- Register here for intake September 2021
- Complete the online application
- You will need a pdf of your: passport, CV, bachelor diploma (or certificate of enrolment), transcript of records, motivation letter and 2 reference letters.
- After your application, you will receive further instructions via e-mail
- Prepare your legalized documents (diploma, transcript of records) and follow these instructions
Visit IMSOGLO Erasmus Mundus Scholarships The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 28th February 2021.