Ericsson – As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Job Title: Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Stage 07
Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager that shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct & proper delivery of Services as specified in the ADM contracts & frame agreement services. Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost & quality requirements. Contribute to P&L of the business taking care of single ADM contracts, frame agreement services. Seek & identify new opportunities. Make continuously cost efficiency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure contract fulfilment
- Service Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Procurement Management
- Development Management
To be successful in the role you must have
- Worked as a Solution Architect for Charging system
- Worked with MTN as a customer or any other telecom operator (advantageous)
- Have been a CPM and have good contacts in the GSC-I.
- Have a good awareness of the Ericsson DS portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience using agile-based methodologies
- Lead and resolve delivery dependencies between project delivery teams.
- Implement and utilize key delivery metrics to manage and guide team
- 2 Year experience as IT system Specialist.
- Technical and operative coordination of resources (> 10) or project management and services management with medium complexity (> 200k €, > 6 months).
- Support commercial roles in estimating time/cost for the customer offering. Proven track record to manage costs and efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile (2 years experience)
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should please note that to apply for the Job Opening Please register or sign-in before applying.
For more information Click here
Application Deadline: Not Specified