Ewha Womans University is awarding scholarships to International students around the world from any country enrolling in a Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD degree program for Spring and Fall 2021. The Scholarships are available for applicants who have first apply to Ewha Womans University.
Ewha Womans University is a private women’s university in Seoul founded in 1886 by Mary F. Scranton under Emperor Gojong. It is the first founded university in South Korea. It is currently the world’s largest female educational institute. Also, it is one of the prestigious universities in South Korea.
EWHA Womans University International Students Scholarships Details
Host Institution: Ewha Womans University
Eligible Countries: International Students
Degree Type: Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD degree program
Duration: 4 years
International Students Scholarships benefits vary depending on the choice of applicants and the eligibility requirements met.
- Full tuition fee
- admission fee
- on-campus dormitory fee,
- plus stipend
- The scholarship is open for Applicant who demonstrates the high potential to become a female leader and applies for undergraduate or graduate program via special admission for international students
- TOPIK Level 6 (International students who submit a valid TOPIK transcript within the application period)
- Undergraduate or graduate registered students who have foreign nationality
- Ability to continue attendance at the university or conduct & becoming of a university student.
- must possess a Medical Insurance for the coming semester in order to be qualified to receive the scholarship.
How to Apply
To be considered for an International scholarship, students must submit their application and all required credentials must be received. No separate application is necessary. Applicants must apply for admission for Undergraduate or graduate programs at the University and select a scholarship of choice that required eligibility you meet.
Visit the Official Website for more information
Deadline: November 15, 2020