Ezion-Geber Energy Limited is a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years of combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Application is invited to fill the position below
Job Title: OPEN WATER INSTALLATION ENGINEER
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure utilization of Shell standard work processes (ORP/ORS, Performance agreements, HSE management process, MOC process, etc).
- Interface coordination with the EPC contractor.
- Ensure the engineering schedule and quality expectations are met through coordination of the activities of the external/contract resources, Discipline Engineers, Construction Engineers and Shell specialists.
- Ensure Bonga Operations requirements are captured in the planning. Establish agreed arrangements for commissioning and handover with Operations Readiness and
- Review and ensure EPC contractor deliverables are in compliance with COMPANY and industry standards.
- Lead the offshore execution scope as the COMPANY Others, Review of all technical interfaces required for safe operations of Contractor equipment on Bonga FPSO – (Hook loads, Equipment clearances, Destruct scope, etc).
- Take ownership of Construction phase SIMOPs and establish agreed interface procedures with adjacent worksites and Bonga Operations.
- Accountable for ensuring compliance with all applicable Construction HSSE requirements
- Review and endorse all FAT ITPs, plans, and procedures.
- University degree in engineering, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical,
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Installation, construction site experience,
- Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility, and integrity,
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills,
- Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Proven knowledge and thorough understanding of Quality Assurance activities in connection with large construction projects,
- Experienced in MS Office package,
- Knowledgeable in MS Project and AutoCad, Internal and external training opportunities will be provided as required.
How to Apply
Application process: Application Letter along with Resume, CV’s should be submitted via Email – email@example.com before 4:00pm, 13th April 2021
Note: The interview shall take place on the 14th April 2021, Location: Plot 34 East/West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. (Call +234 – 9066054438, +234 -80356661195 for Direction)
Applicants are to come with original copies of certificates for sighting.
For more information, visit the Official Website Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
Application Deadline: 12/04/2021