Fairleigh Dickinson University offers a wide range of generous scholarships for our international students. Most scholarships are based on academic merit and test scores and vary according to program.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a centre of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
While studying at FDU, applicants must have the highest opportunities to get additional funding sources. Here they will achieve the education quality in higher education which is useful to build up a bright future.
Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships Details
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Pre-University, Undergraduates program and masters
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions
Please click on the left for more specific information.
- Based on academic merit
- SAT/ACT not required
- Renewable up to four years
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must apply for Conditional Admission at FDU and be nominated by the Office of International Admissions
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are required to take admission in a degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: December 1